If you are a home owner looking for home improvement ideas, in this article you’re definitely going to find what you’re looking for. The information exposed here is based on a genuine review on concrete polishing which is step by step becoming a top choice in a wide number of households and commercial spaces all over the globe. If you’re seeking a top-notch flooring system whether for residential or commercial applications, you can stay at ease because concrete polishing and the many types of it offered today will definitely meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
We will provide you with an extensive overview of why concrete polishing is today considered to be the best choice for commercial and residential applications. We will provide you with advantages and disadvantages (if there are any!) And we will help you discover the company offering the best price per square meter on the market. Make sure you stay tuned and carefully read through the article to get exactly what you need!
Concrete Polishing Can Meet Everyone’s Needs
Polished concrete flooring system can nowadays meet everyone’s and anyone’s needs given that it comes in many different types which you can choose based on your own preferences, your needs and budget. Today you can opt for polished concrete floors with less aggregate or more aggregate showing, with a shinier appearance or matt instead, and etc. Before ordering the concrete polishing solutions of a company, you have to tell your contractors about the preferences and needs you have so that they can advice you and provide you with the result that you need and want.
Flash Flooring, one of Australia’s best companies offering top-notch concrete polishing solutions, can provide you with the following types of polished concrete floors:
- Platinum plan offers you the chance to get very shiny floors which includes lots of grinding to achieve the desirable effect. Such floors are highly popular among commercial spaces.
- Gold plan is ideal for those who’re looking for a shiny appearance of their floors nevertheless including less grinding than in the Platinum plan.
- Silver plan stands for a matt surface without including polishing at all. Such a plan is good for facilities and warehouses that need durable flooring with no shine.
- Bronze plan stands for less aggregate showing however providing a shiny appearance of your floors.
Therefore, you can see that polished concrete floors may come in a wide range based on your needs and preferences. It’s a great choice for those who want to use concrete for their home improvement ideas.
Why Polished Concrete? 5 Essential Reasons!
Of course, there are more than 5 reasons why polished concrete is nowadays getting so much popularity. But we wouldn’t like to bother you with all of them, so we’re only going to focus on revealing the 5 essential ones which will help you make the right decision and invest in polished concrete floors for residential or commercial use!
- Undoubtedly, one of the best and most significant advantages is the affordable price per square meter. It can range from $3 and up to $20 depending on your needs and preferences. Concrete polishing flooring system is one of the most appealing and at the same time affordable ways to improve the appearance of your house. With Flash Flooring you have the chance to invest less and get more. So make sure that you check out its offerings and go for it today!
- Another benefit is huge durability. Unlike some other flooring systems known today, polished concrete floors are known to be very durable lasting 7 or even 10 years without any major fixes and treatments. Therefore, if you want to make the right investment in quality flooring, you should go for concrete polishing!
- Polished concrete floors are easily maintainable. They don’t require too much attention except for sweeping and mopping from time to time. The floors are stain and mark free, so pretty much nothing can deteriorate its visual appearance if the floors have been properly installed.
- For those who suffer from allergens, polished concrete floors are most likely the most beneficial solution on the grounds that this type of flooring system is allergen-free, and no hazardous chemicals are used in its preparation and installation.
- Unlike some other popular flooring systems, polished concrete floors can be used immediately after installation. So if you’re in an urgent need of using the commercial or residential space after the flooring installation, you won’t have any problems with that. The majority of flooring systems require a minimum of a day or even more before you can use the building and step on the floors.
Why Do We Recommend You To Go With Flash Flooring?
Flash Flooring is one of the few companies in Australia that have managed to achieve such a great standing and reputation all over the continent. This is attributed to the high quality of the concrete polishing solutions offered by its team of experts with a huge baggage of knowledge and years of practical experience. Flash Flooring experts are oftentimes subjected to seminars and workshops dedicated to the latest technologies in the realm of concrete polishing. So you don’t have to worry at all because the professionals at Flash Flooring will do their best to provide you with an excellent result and exceed your expectations!
You should definitely check out the company’s offerings and ask for a quote. Make sure that you get in touch with the company’s representatives in order to start the work on your flooring right away! If you want a high-quality preparation and installation of polished concrete floors for commercial or residential applications, and if you want to invest less money and still get an outstanding result then you have to go with Flash Flooring for sure! Don’t lose your chance to improve the visual appearance of your house or commercial space as well as provide it with a cozy feeling that will leave you and your guests pleasantly surprised!